Frequently Asked Questions
Members are invited to join us for Member Preview Days from October 8-11. Not yet a member? Join us now and in your membership confirmation you will receive a link to reserve tickets.
How do I get tickets?
- Member Preview Days: you will receive a link in the Member’s email to attend Member Preview Days with limited available times on October 8 through October 11 from 11am to 5pm.
How do I get tickets after Member Preview Days?
- Limited Member Presale Ticketing: From 10 am to noon every Monday, beginning October 12, members can reserve a limited number of tickets for the hours The Phillips Collection is open that week. Please log in as a member to reserve an available date and time. After noon on Monday, members and the general public will have the ability to reserve tickets that are available for the week.
The member presale tickets are sold out. What do I do?
- You can return next week to reserve tickets for the hours The Phillips Collection is open that week. Every Monday, beginning October 12 from 10 am to noon members can reserve a limited number of ticket. Please log in as a member, to reserve an available date and time. After noon on Monday, members and the general public will have the ability to reserve tickets that are available for the week.
Are member guest passes being accepted at this time?
- Due to limited capacity, we are not able to accept member guest passes at this time. Please note that guest passes do not have an expiration date and may be used in the future.
I am having trouble reserving my ticket. Please help!
- Please call the Membership Office at 202.387.3036. Please note that all reservations must be made online--we cannot fulfill reservations over the phone. NOTE: You will need your email to log in as a member with a password.
I forgot my password.
- You can reset your password using your email. Please follow the instructions for resetting your password online.
Are you accepting Reciprocal members at this time?
- Due to limited capacity, we are not able to accommodate Reciprocal members at this time.
What if I only want to see a particular artwork?
- In order to accommodate social distancing in our small galleries, all visitors are expected to follow a directional route through the Goh Annex and Sant Building galleries and stairwells. We ask that visitors adhere to these guidelines for the safety of our staff and visitors.
When will the House galleries be reopen?
- For the safety of our staff, only the Goh Annex and Sant Building are open at this time. We will make an announcement when the Phillips House galleries open. Please sign up for e-news for updates.
Can I get a refund or exchange for just part of my order?
Am I able to refund/exchange my tickets onsite?
Can I call to reserve tickets?
- In order to optimize contact tracing, tickets must be reserved online. No phone calls or walk-ins at this time.
GROUPS AND TOURS
Is the Phillips doing any on-site programming? Any Tours?
- The Phillips is not doing any on-site programming at this time, including tours. Please visit our events page to explore our virtual programs, including workshops, book club, meditation, artist talks, and more.
Can I host private events at the Phillips?
- The Phillips is not hosting events in the museum at this time. Please contact Keith Costas, Director of Special Events, at [email protected] to be placed on a waiting list for the first available dates for rentals. Until we are able to do on-site rentals, consider a virtual experience for your group for a fun, engaging activity with art.
Is the Phillips hosting in-person school tours?
- The Phillips Collection is not scheduling in-person school tours at this time. However, the Phillips continues to support teachers and students through virtual offerings, including pre-recorded and live virtual tours, online lessons, and virtual professional development sessions. We can adapt our offerings to your specific needs. Please [email protected] if you have questions about how we can support you.